If you came to this page, you probably wanted to learn something more about who I am. If that’s true then it’s your lucky day!
There will never be enough words to adequately describe a person’s story. There’s simply no way to put a finger (or even a novel) to all the different experiences, trials, and triumphs that make a person who they are.
That being said, I can’t put myself in a nutshell, but I will give you pieces of me–
My name is Emma Bailey.
- Live, Learn, Love, and Leave a Legacy is my personal mission statement
- I am an undergraduate student at Biola University in La Mirada, California
- I am studying rhetorical and interpersonal communications and biblical studies
- My Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is ENFJ and ENFP– I have no preference between J & P which makes me weird
- I am an avid thinker, artist, storyteller, and communicator with a passion for living life to its wisest and fullest extent
- I hope that this blog might be a perspective changing smorgasboard that seeps authenticity and brings us closer together as human beings
Thanks for checking out my page!
Head over to my shared blog, The Life Creativity Project to see some of the random creative endeavors I’ve pursued with my friend Laurel.